This is the first step to becoming a fully qualified pilot.
You will get to take control of an aircraft and experience the thrill of flight with a qualified instructor in a controlled environment in one of our modern training aircraft. A Trial Instructional Flight (TIF) includes pre and post ground briefings and a flight time of approximately 30 to 60minutes, your choice.
Discover a whole new world as you take flight, at Blue Sky Flight Training you will master the skills of piloting an aircraft in a controlled environment with a qualified instructor alongside you and experience the freedom that only flying will bring.
Learning to fly will be the most fun and rewarding challenge you will have in a lifetime.
Remember the saying, "the sky’s the limit"?
Well the 'limit' is waiting for you! - the sky is waiting for you!
Your first step is to call Phil Syratt our friendly Chief Flying Instructor and he will be happy to answer all of your questions about learning to fly. Why not book your visit to our facilities and sit in our aircraft to get a feel of things?
Anyone can learn to Fly
Yes, anyone! Provided you can meet some basic requirements:
- Speak English
- Have hand-eye skills to fly safely together with a responsible attitude
- Provided you are at least 15 years of age before you go solo and pass a pre-solo exam
- Meet health standard needed for an Australian private motor vehicle drivers license.
- Written parental/guardian consent if under 18 years of age.
- Apply for an RA Aus Student Pilot Certificate.
- Agree to obey the rules and regulations of Recreational Aviation Australia.
- Completion of basic forms prior to commencement of flight training.